Social media training and content marketing training
We champion bespoke social media and content marketing training for teams or individuals. This way you will come away with crystal clear concepts, ideas and deliverables for your own business. We have provided tailored training for Cambridgeshire Chamber of Commerce, UKTI, Destination Digital and a range of businesses.
Following an in depth consultation process, Sara developed a series of bespoke workshops that informed the direction of social media activities for our brands and marketing team. The workshops raised interesting questions that went beyond social media itself. They left the team with a better understanding of this fast evolving area of modern business.” — Lloyd Townsend, Managing Director, Ison Distribution Ltd
Social media and your business
Three things social media should be doing for your business
- Attracting and retaining key audiences
- Building a sense of community and belonging around your brand
- Informing, educating, inspiring and ultimately selling to the right customers
We follow a four step process
- Initial consultation — You tell us what your social media challenges are and we'll meet you where you're at. Our facilitated consultation sessions help establish the best social media training for your businesses goals and provide you with immediate actionable advice.
- Strategy and planning — What are your business goals? What is your business offering? What are your customers needs? Therefore, what social media and content marketing activity should you be undertaking.
- Tool specifics — Training on social media channels and social media management tools.
- Follow up and review sessions — The social media landscape changes fast, team members need ongoing support whilst juggling their many responsibilities, staff leave, new people join, your business evolves...
Social media channel training
Get to grips with each channel — how they work, pros and cons, best practice and guidelines.
Broader social media training
Social media can help you build valuable relationships and transform your marketing. We provide social media training on:
- How social media, content marketing and your website can work together more effectively
- Social media and content marketing strategy and planning
- Social media culture and etiquette
Social media training information
Flexible and bespoke social media and content marketing training tailored to suit your specific business goals and audience needs. Get the social media training you need. Improve your results and fast track to social media success.
- £45.00 an hour / £360.00 a day (+VAT)
- Tailored workshops require preparation time
- Costs are confirmed before you commit
- A minimum of two hours per session
- Training can be one off or part of a series
- We work with all levels from ultra beginner to advanced